By Nsiiro Jacob
According to Forbes Magazine, a leading source for reliable business news and financial information, the 2015 survey of the list was put together using factors such as endorsement value, popularity, show rates, Sales, awards, YouTube views, appearance in newspapers, investment, social media presence, Influence and so many other factors. Full list is below check out for the richest;
1) AKON CEO of Konvict Music, opened doors with other African artiste
2) DON JAZZY Producer, CEO Mavin Records, MTN, Samsung and Loyal Milk endorsement.
3) P SQUARE Music Duo featured on Forbes Africa twice, sold out concerts, presidential guest in at least 5 African countries, they fly private jets.
4) Dâ€™BANJ Music Artiste. G.O.O.D Music deal, Sony Entertainment deal
5) WIZKID Music Artiste. EME artiste, Starboy CEO, affiliation with Disturbing London, several international collaborations, highest paid Pepsi ambassador in Africa, ambassador of MTN
6) 2FACE IDIBIA Music Artiste. 10million CDs and at least 7million digital sales, one campaign associated with Guinness, Haven Homes, Airtel Worldwide and philantropist â€“ 2face foundation
7) ANSELMO RALPH Musically Artiste Samsung and Coca Cola ambassador, Perfume line, clothing label, multimillion dollar tour bus, Sony artiste.
8) SARKODIE Rapper. Youth ambassador Ghana, Sark clothing, Samsung ambassador, fan milk Ghana ambassador.
9) ICE PRINCE Ice prince Zamani has Six million downloads, 2 studio owner, one foundation member, Plug N Play ambassador, Zamani foundation.
10) BANKY W Artiste. Co owner EME, Samsung Ambassador, Philanthropist, multiple award winner.
And Chamleone misses on the richest list so he is nolonger Africa’s number six as he used to say!