By Abryanz Collections
Just as i stated about this year’s fashion them ‘Dress To Inspire’,i want to give basic fashion tips for any man out there to look good before walking through that door to any public gathering or a party. Here a few tips below;
1. Fit is King â€“ The most dramatic improvement you can make in your style is to make sure everything fits impeccably.
2. Keep it simple â€“ You want a wardrobe that looks great on you, but donâ€™t overdo it. Donâ€™t wear more than three pieces of jewelry or more than three colors.
3. Change the way you see casual â€“ casual doesnâ€™t have to be boring. Have fun with collared shirts, or take some inspiration from those who approach casual a bit differently.
4. Pay attention to your supporting pieces â€“ Some sweaters are lean and others are big and chunky. The first rule of thumb is that your top and bottom halves need to match.
5. Never go shopping alone â€“ Most of the time, itâ€™s tough to trust the sales people because they usually work for commission.
6. Stay a notch above â€“ Donâ€™t overdo it to a fault, but dare to take some risks. Itâ€™s always better to be a little bit overdressed than under dressed in any setting.